Publishing companies struggle with producing high-quality print and competing with digital media. KOTA can provide the necessary resources to give your business cross-media capability required to maintain a competitive advantage.
KOTA’s color and black and white digital presses were designed for the publishing and production print marketplace rivaling professional outsourced offset printing. While our presses deliver uncompromising image quality, text quality, media versatility and productivity to in-plants, it is our integrated applications that leverage the hardware investment and offer a competitive edge to businesses.
KOTA’s publishing solutions include:
• a customer owned and branded web site and transaction server that automate print center workflow over the Internet
• scalable, workflow automation with extensive user controls and make ready features in an easy-to-use interface that efficiently centralize production operations
• integrated, server-based PDF workflow and input/output management suite for Fiery based servers that drive Canon engines
• in-line and post production equipment to produce perfect bound books, saddle stitched booklets, and setup complex jobs
• integrate the best technology available from best-of-breed manufacturers and software developers including Canon, Samsung, HP, Nuance and Google